- RSS Channel Showcase 7795000
- RSS Channel Showcase 4282592
- RSS Channel Showcase 9615561
- RSS Channel Showcase 6339712
Articles on this Page
- 09/26/16--03:00: _Poltergeist Activity
- 10/24/16--06:16: _A Journey to Becomi...
- 11/28/16--03:00: _Stick a Fork in Me
- 01/23/17--03:00: _Where were you?
- 01/30/17--05:38: _I Can’t – I Just Can’t
- 02/27/17--07:02: _Meet Me in the Midd...
- 04/24/17--03:00: _Blogs and Bleu Kittens
- 05/22/17--03:25: _Capture A Muse Jour...
- 05/29/17--08:20: _Are there Chicken E...
- 09/26/16--03:00: Poltergeist Activity
- 10/24/16--06:16: A Journey to Becoming Me
- 11/28/16--03:00: Stick a Fork in Me
- 01/23/17--03:00: Where were you?
- 01/30/17--05:38: I Can’t – I Just Can’t
- 02/27/17--07:02: Meet Me in the Middle – Book Giveaway!
- 04/24/17--03:00: Blogs and Bleu Kittens
- 05/22/17--03:25: Capture A Muse Journal Giveaway
- 05/29/17--08:20: Are there Chicken Enchiladas in Heaven?
OR: How the hell did my Fixadent fly five feet into the toilet? Happy Monday to ya’ll. I have to say that: The last Monday is my day. So, I don’t have the distinct pleasure of wishing you TGIF! I deal – so should you. This picture has nothing to do with the paranormal activity going… Read More Poltergeist Activity
Good morning! I’ve been told readers know me for the chatty, self-deprecating, and hopefully – amusing blogs that I write. This is not that. My guest today, Shelia Powell, who also writes under the pseudonym, Lorraine Howell, wrote a book of poems about “becoming.” It’s my personal belief that everyone chooses a path before they are born into this… Read More A Journey to Becoming Me
I’m finally done! I finished and sent back my edits for my new book Meet Me in the Middle – a stand along romantic comedy due in March 2017. I know that’s a few months away – but it will go fast🙂 Not to worry – I’m hard at work already on a new series… Read More Stick a Fork in Me
When we rose up and declared we would not go quietly into the night? Yesterday, we were making History, or Herstory – whichever you like. I had a blog planned for today – ghosts, rainbows, puppies, and butterflies. You know, the kind I usually write. Unless I’m writing about depression – but that’s totally another… Read More Where were you?
I’ve been saying that for weeks now. “I can’t, I just can’t.” I. Just. Can’t. It’s an Empath’s nightmare. Better than of half of America is in anguish. The other half is – I don’t know. I just can’t. I have to ask the question again – Are they in denial – or just stupid … Read More I Can’t – I Just Can’t
MELISSA MOIR – YOU’VE WON THE DRAWING! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED! I’LL BE DOING ANOTHER ONE WHEN APRIL COMES 🙂 Good Monday morning! They pay me to say that… Kidding. 🙂 So, it’s the morning of my blog and I’m in my office early to write it. I’d been doing… Read More Meet Me in the Middle – Book Giveaway!
Good Monday morning! The Bleu in the title is not a typo – I did it on purpose. We’ll get to why shortly 🙂 I want to go into blogs for a minute. Some people are just born to write them – they are witty, informative, fun to read, and impressive from where I’m sitting. Take… Read More Blogs and Bleu Kittens
Good Monday morning! Can you believe how fast this year is going? It seems I’ve blinked and half the year is gone. Wasn’t March just last week? It feels like it. Sigh. May is a rough month for me, so I’ve decided to brighten it up a little and do a giveaway! I’d like to… Read More Capture A Muse Journal Giveaway
yvonneheidtcapture a muse covera butterfly seperator - Copy
Good Monday morning! Here we are again. Yesterday was my late daughter’s birthday. We got through another year and this month (well – every calendar year) There are five Mondays in the month. Usually – I forget because of Dezi’s birthday. But I didn’t this year. That has to count for something, right? Ya’ll have… Read More Are there Chicken Enchiladas in Heaven?